My family had a wonderful weekend get-a-way. Our 2/2 was enough space for four adults and two childrens. The furniture and appliance were updated and clean. The master bath has a huge jacuzzi tub the kids loved with strong water pressure. We had oceanview on the first floor and we could still see the ocean from our wrap-around balcony. The beach was private with sand bars to walk and see many sea shells. The pelicans would swim near you to catch their meal. The pool and spa was average hotel size. They have outdoor grills with tiki huts to eat outside with the family. Publix is a few minutes away. The only issue we encountered was small ants in our kitchen. Some people might be disappointed by the small lobby and it's dated appearance, but once you get to your room, it is nicer than expected. I would highly recommended this resort to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casual beach resort featuring 60 condominium suites, located directly alongside the sun-drenched Gulf of Mexico. Featuring 1- & 2-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Perfect for the whole family and large groups. Enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, fitness room, barbecue grilling patio, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida