Just returned home after a 9 day stay at the pointe Estero Beach Resort. Views were great and we had the ocean view not even oceanfront. The condo comes well equipped with what we needed for our stay in terms of dishes, pots, towels, utensils etc. The fixtures were a bit dated like our kitchen faucet was white and had caulking on parts of it, the vegetable sprayer didn't work at all but that really isn't a big deal but that whole fixture set needs to be replaced along with the bathroom set in our second bathroom. We used the patio and community bbqs almost every night. They have four Weber bbqs and they are terrific. The pool area was clean and never packed do getting space was easy. The Beach is Gorgeous!! 200 feet of frontage and miles of walking. Watched pelicans daily and the water was nice to swim in. All in all we would certainly stay here again just hope they update a few things to make it a little more updated. I know they have plans for the master bathrooms which is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casual beach resort featuring 60 condominium suites, located directly alongside the sun-drenched Gulf of Mexico. Featuring 1- & 2-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Perfect for the whole family and large groups. Enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, fitness room, barbecue grilling patio, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida