We returned from a first time trip to Fort Myers and stayed at Estero Pointe. This resort is one of the best places we have stayed. The grounds are immaculate. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo.They rooms are spacious and have everything you would need. There were 17 of us that went on this trip and all of us said we would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casual beach resort featuring 60 condominium suites, located directly alongside the sun-drenched Gulf of Mexico. Featuring 1- & 2-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Perfect for the whole family and large groups. Enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, fitness room, barbecue grilling patio, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida