We stayed 2/7/14-2/13/14. We loved the south location and the beach was beautiful. Location was much quieter and peaceful than the north end of beach. Hotel is obviously an older facility, but we were pleasantly surprised our room had been updated. Fresh paint, new furniture and bathroom was new with walk in shower. Our room was very clean only problem was an older air conditioner that was noisy. Staff was very nice and we enjoyed Pinchers. The food was very good and we ate several meals there. They had nightly music at the Tiki bar and happy hour from 3-6 each day. The weekday music was over by 8 and weekend by 9. The beach was beautiful, enjoyed the rental chairs and umbrellas. The hotel is convenient to CVS and walking distance to good restaurants. The grounds around hotel were well kept and nice. We enjoyed walking the beach and Estero in the mornings. We had a very pleasant experience. Would recommend for a beach vacation reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daydreaming about warm Tropical Nights and Spectacular Sunsets? You found it at the Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach Hotel. Dip your toes into the warm Gulf waters and relax oceanfront on one of the largest sugar white sand beaches in Southwest Florida. Our oceanfront Florida resort will make you feel miles away from all the hustle and bustle yet we are just a short drive from the SW Florida Int Airport (RSW) and activities of Fort Myers Beach. Enjoy the Florida sunshine by our outdoor heated pool surrounded by a spacious deck, comfortable chaise lounges and umbrellas. Our surroundings are tropically landscaped with Florida's natural beauty. Enjoy delectable Florida dining at Pinchers Beach Bar and Grill. Challenge yourself with our onsite recreational activities including Ping-Pong, shuffleboard, beach volleyball and scenic jogging trails. Along with free wireless access, our spacious guest rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Relax on the balcony of one of our oceanfront rooms and marvel at all the colors of our Florida sunset. If you need a bit more space upgrade to one of our oceanfront suites featuring a panoramic view of the ocean from an over sized balcony. Paradise is just a click away at this magnificent oceanfront Florida resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach Florida