Nice property and great location! Room was very comfortable and looked to be recently freshened up.The A/C unit was a little loud and ran non stop, but not overly annoying. The beach was great! White sand and not overly crowded with lots of room to spread out. The pool was nice also, large and very clean. The grounds are nicely landscaped and well cared for, plenty of palm trees and tropical plants. The hotel is 5 min drive from Time Square (where all the restaurant/bars and shops are) but still far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. If you are vacationing with children like we were, you might want to be aware. There is a Tiki bar on property (between the beach and the pool) and it can get a little loud and has a bit of a party atmosphere. We stayed during the week and it was not so bad, but I have the feeling the weekend gets a little crazy. Seemed like some locals and the crowd is a little older so it really wasn't that bothersome. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and love FMB! *HINT Try and get a garden room, its away from the pool and Tiki bar and is a lot quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daydreaming about warm Tropical Nights and Spectacular Sunsets? You found it at the Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach Hotel. Dip your toes into the warm Gulf waters and relax oceanfront on one of the largest sugar white sand beaches in Southwest Florida. Our oceanfront Florida resort will make you feel miles away from all the hustle and bustle yet we are just a short drive from the SW Florida Int Airport (RSW) and activities of Fort Myers Beach. Enjoy the Florida sunshine by our outdoor heated pool surrounded by a spacious deck, comfortable chaise lounges and umbrellas. Our surroundings are tropically landscaped with Florida's natural beauty. Enjoy delectable Florida dining at Pinchers Beach Bar and Grill. Challenge yourself with our onsite recreational activities including Ping-Pong, shuffleboard, beach volleyball and scenic jogging trails. Along with free wireless access, our spacious guest rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Relax on the balcony of one of our oceanfront rooms and marvel at all the colors of our Florida sunset. If you need a bit more space upgrade to one of our oceanfront suites featuring a panoramic view of the ocean from an over sized balcony. Paradise is just a click away at this magnificent oceanfront Florida resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach Florida