The hotel is very nice! If you are going to stay at Fort Myers Beach, stay here at Diamond Head or at the Edison Beach House (it looked real nice from the outside).
The staff at Diamond Head was very nice and helpful. The room we stayed at was Premium Gulf view on the 4th floor. That means that you get a room with updated appliances, and granite counters.
The room we stayed in was clean, and had a view of the beach and the pool. The bed was okay, the shower was small - but with good water pressure, bathroom was nice, and the front room and porch also nice. Furniture and TV was little dated.
The pool and the beach were nice. We walked from the hotel to the pier on the beach, bring your flip-flops.
Food at the hotel was okay, but on the expensive side compare to the quality. Go to the grocery store, and buy your food there. Important note for coffee drinkers: the coffee was not good; I went down the road to the Dunkin Donuts in the morning for my coffee needs. It's about 5-10 minute trip from the hotel, but worth it.
The town is little rundown, but here are some noteworthy places nearby the hotel: the McDonalds is okay (it also little rundown), Hooters was good place to watch the game, the Lani Kai was just experience walking by it, and the Tiki Bar was fun (I would go there again).
Would I stay at this hotel again? Yes.
Will I come to this town again? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida