My husband and I stayed at this resort in September. We would not consider it 5 star, but a nice place to stay with a good location on Ft Myers beach. It is easlity accessable to Ft. Myers, Sannibel, etc. We had a nice Gulf view on the 5th floor. The balconies are screened in and quite large. The suite is of good size equipped with nice sized fridge, all glasses, plates, utinsels, coffee maker and....a dishwasher! Though we were not there for long, this would make a great 'home' for a week stay, etc. The staff from the front desk, waiters, barkeep, pool, etc. were all very polite and accomodating. Very pleasing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort