This hotel is great, I can't understand why some people complain about it. The rooms are clean and spacious and the kitchenette is very handy. We were on the top floor and the views of the gulf were fantastic, Estero Blvd was also visible from the spacious balcony. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance about 1/2 mile.
The restaurant staff were very helpful when we arrived at the hotel very late after a long day travelling, the restaurant had just closed but they were happy to accommodate us. The front desk staff were also very happy to help us with any queries we had especially when we needed to find a doctor just before we left for home.
Shopping outlets are only about 4miles away but I have to say the Miromar Outlets were bigger and better. We also loved Coconut Point for shopping and eating.
We'd love to go back to Ft Myers Beach and would definitely stay at the DiamondHead again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida