We rented two suites on the 4th floor, 3 people in each. Facilities were nice and clean and had all the comforts of home. Great water pressure and hot water for showers. My daughter slept on the pull out sleeper... 5 " memory foam and it was very comfortable. The balcony was great... wide enough for a table with four chairs and long enough for the table plus two lounge chairs. They opened the door between the two balconies so we could easily go between rooms. The only thing lacking was a desk, but you could use the bar section of the kitchen. It would have been nice if they had a small desk in the bedroom instead of one of the end tables, since we had to get in some work. Also, an outlet strip would have been nice both in the bedroom and the sofa area. The beach was wonderful... can't beat the fine, white sand! The place is 0.5 miles to the pier, so an easy walk. If only the weather had cooperated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida