We were only going to stay here for 3 days but found the resort to be very comfortable, stayed for 6 instead. Rooms were somewhat dated but clean and comfortable. The first three nights our room faced the Gulf and was noisy from the air conditioning unit just below the balcony. They did manage to switch our room on the third night to Poolside with a Gulfview for an additional cost but it was worth it. Very friendly staff and very accommodating. Close to beach, Timesquare and many restaurants are just a short walk, or Trolley ride. Pool was great it was cooler the days we stayed so worthwhile having a nice pool area. Food was good but I'm a coffee drinking and it wasn't the greatest. We did have a coffee maker in the room so that helped we'd just made our own.
I'd recommend this resort and may stay again if we go back to Ft Meyers Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida