Me and my husband stayed here for three nights at the beginning of May.
We got in a little later than planned and were greeted by a very friendly staffer who seemed really happy to see us, even at one am. When we got up to our room, we were pleasantly surprised by how nice an spacious it was. Everything was neat and clean, it was great.
The next day we woke up to beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. The Diamondhead is on a fabulous beach, and we enjoyed several walks up and down the sand over the course of our stay. There were also a lot of great shops and restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel.
We only ate in the restaurant once, for breakfast, and it was good, although the portions could have been bigger. The service was fantastic though, which was a repeated theme throughout our stay. Every where we went on the hotel grounds people were exceptionally happy.
I cant wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida