My husband and I stayed three nights at the DiamondHead in October, 2008. I booked at the last minute using the hotel website and got a great deal. We stayed in room 711 which is on the outside of the building at the back. The room had a large balcony with excellent views and lovely patio furniture -- a table and chairs plus two loungers. Everything in the room was in very good condition. The only thing I would even remotely complain about is the bathroom door -- it's a slider which seems like a major design mistake for a bathroom door since you open and close it often and end up wrestling with it to get it all the way open or closed. We did not visit Chloe's because we did not have a good experience there on a previous visit to the hotel. This was our second visit to the hotel and this stay was even better than the first because we had a room with a better view and bigger balcony. We would definitely recommend the hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida