I absolutely love this hotel. I went with my family of four and we met up with another family of four while we were there. The pool area was perfect for relaxing under the sun. We went from the beach to the pool all day long. The cabana was nice but slow, but it was fine for us because we weren't in any hurry. We had a view facing directly toward the ocean on the third floor. It was amazing. The only problem with that spot was the door to that hall slammed if the balcony door was open, so be aware of that. This is a perfect vacation spot if your just in the need for some relaxation and tanning in the day, and good restaurants and fun near the hotel at night.
Also, there is a great dolphin tour available on jet skis. It is absolutely worth the cost!! check it out
great for all family's, especially with teenagers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida