We stayed here for our 10yr Anniversary and thought that the resort itself was GREAT !!! The staff was great from the time we checked in until the time we left. The suite that we stayed in was very nice and had everything that we could ever need to make our stay a great one. From the room itself to the Gulf view. The one bad experience that we had, although it lasted all weekend, was the fact that they were dredging the bay behind the resort and pumping sand and seagrass into the ocean about 200 feet off of the shore right in front of the resort. Seagrass started washing in on Saturday morning and layed on the beach the whole time we were there and by the time we left (we were there 4 days) the seagrass was around 20" deep, 4-5 feet across and as far as one could see in both directions. I'm not kidding one bit !!!!
We ended up spending the rest of our beach time at Sanibel Island. We had a "bad timing" issue with the weather and the dredging, but I would highly recommend this place and would stay here again in the future. Overall, we had a great time and a memorable 10yr Anniversary !! Thanks to all the folks at Diamondhead for the great time !!!!! Dave & Angie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Diamondhead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida