Just got back from FMB. This hotel was absolutely awesome. We booked an ocean front room and actually got true ocean front. We had a huge Screened in porch over looking the ocean. The rooms were really spacious and had everything you needed for eating inside the room in the kitchenette (silverware, bowls, plates...etc). They also had a mini fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher. The staff was really nice and there was plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance. It was our first time here in FMB. I recommend going over to Sannibel island (less than 10 minutes away). We went over there on two occasions. We rented bikes and rode around in the reserve and on another day we rented a boat and at Jensons marina (tip of the Sannibel) and cruised the islands. Very nice people at Jensons. I highly recommend them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida