“It was ok, nothing more”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
GreenLeadersBronze level
Zephyrhills, Florida
“It was ok, nothing more”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here January 24th based on ratings. When I arrived to the hotel I brought in a coupon rated at $47. The desk clerk would not honor the coupon and told me a room would be $55 plus tax, so I decided to stay there. I got my keys went to my room, when I entered it was clean, the bathroom was neat in appearance. The TV channels left a little to be desired. Then I decided to go get a cup of coffee, but I noticed the coffee machine was turned off and was told it was only during breakfast hours. The next morning around breakfast time I went down for a cup of coffee, it was hot and fresh made, but no cream. This was a disappointment. The man setting up the breakfast was cold in personality when I tried speaking to him. As far as the coupon rate goes, if it's $55 get with hotel coupons and have the rate corrected, otherwise it is called price gouging and false advertisement. We won't be staying here again because we were not fully accomodated as hotel guests.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I was looking for a hotel to stay less than ten hours, la Quinta provide in prices and excellent service all I need it...I will stay over and over again. They are the best, awesome beds, and outstanding guess services and I can tell cause I travel all around the world. Nothing like hotels in USA

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Lets start with the general appearance of the hotel structure. Very beautiful and inviting. The staff and service were outstanding and the accommodations were excellent. Allowing pets is a big plus for people who consider them family. Rooms are well thought out and very clean. Again, kudos to the staff. Reception and check out were a cinch and I will stay there again the next time I travel to Florida. No two ways about it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We got a great room for a great price the room was clean, plenty of towels. The clerk was efficient and helpful. The down side was the internet didn't work. Oh well.
There was a nice sized flat screen TV, small microwave and a refrigerator.
I heard a dog barking on the 2nd floor so this must be a pet friendly hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank julie j
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2013

It was a beautiful suite for the price, very clean and quiet. I would recommended to anyone. very good location for people who are traveling I95, I did not take advantage of the pool, but I did see it was clean and organize.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple