“very good pool/hot tub”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 11 March 2014

i have checked out the pool and hot tub of other hotels, but the Fairfield's are the best of the five hotels which are all nearby each other.. both are clean and the pool is heated! staff is also very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank galen223

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here 2 nights feb 25 & 26.We were flying all night and was so tired so we figured we could get an early check in but there was absolutely no way we were accommodated.We checked in at 3 and after a nap we decided to go to the pool to relax and that was out of service.Our room was really small and noisy.We were put right next to an exit and stairs so every time someone would leave the building we would hear a door slam which was every few minutes.We were disappointed in the breakfast as there wasn't any meat to go with the eggs and toast..The room was clean and I would still give it another try.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I recently visited Okeechobee for a large sporting event and chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Fort Pierce mainly for it's location and affordability compared to hotels in nearby Vero Beach.
The staff were very friendly and courteous and I thoroughly enjoyed my chats with one of them regarding the Premiership football (not soccer!) league.
The hotel was clean, the facilities excellent and the room very comfortable; all for around $70/night. I was very impressed and look forward to staying here in subsequent years.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We figured we were half way between Hilton Head & Fort Lauderdale and it was time to stop for the night. Had found a hotel coupon book at a rest stop so just pulled off and called. Front desk quoted us $90 but we said the coupon stated $65, front desk said if we could be here in ten minutes he;'d honor the coupon. We were there in five minutes. Front desk, management, all staff went beyond any expectations, couldn't have been nicer, more friendly, courteous. Truly outstanding service. They suggested restaurants for dinner. Truly Easy on and easy off both #95 and the Florida Turnpike. Yes, we will be back when we head back north to the land of snow and ice.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is our second time staying in this hotel. We stayed here back in September 2013 on our way down to Fort Lauderdale, our halfway stop to our cruise. This hotel is extremely clean, up to date and has a great hot breakfast. Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
Now we stayed again just a couple weeks ago once again our halfway stop for our cruise and this time we had my mother with his and she was so impressed with the hotel, the room, the breakfast, the whole facility in general and how friendly the staff were. The price in very competitive and we have priced others in the area and this one comes out with a savings and just as good for the value. I have no complaints and would recommend this hotel. We are booked on another cruise Feb 2015 and I will be booking this hotel again, This hotel is convienently right off the Florida Turnpike and Interstate 95 and there is plenty of small eateries around, even a Wal Mart

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here on a stopover between Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.

We got there quite late and they had no rooms that would not face the highway, however we expected it to be noisy and it was not. Staff was very cool nevertheless, front desk guy put a big smile on our faces.
The rooms are of usual Fairfield quality, great king size bed and nice big tv. Internet was not working almost at all in the evening but it recovered by the morning - probably noone used it.

This was the only hotel where we saw (a lot of) people around the pool even by 10pm. This is nicely set up with a few palm trees in the area.

Breakfast was good and it was the best breakfast area we've seen in any Marriott property: very spacious and clean.

Overall great stay, wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Wow! I did not imagine the luxury treatment we received when we walked through the door but we did. I love a hotel and Staff who anticipate my every need and makes it happen. The front desk, management, and house staff were all so courteous and went above and beyond in my book. The breakfast manager noticed our daughter wasn't well and brought us water and juice. This is anticipating one's need and I love it. It was also peaceful and quiet too so I could get some work done. In addition, when I walked through the front door the aroma captivated me and put me in the most relaxing mood. The manager there deserves many thumbs up for running an outstanding outfit. My visit was in December but I'm already looking forward to this hotel stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family