“Enjoyable stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay the room is clean pool was nice it was the best place in the area i definitely stay there again.sage was very nice and helpful.the hot tub didn't work too well but that s ok.there was a decent breakfast lots of choices

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Michael, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and I will certainly pass along your review to our staff and to Sage as well.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the very near future. From the entire staff and myself, thank you for your time and for your business, we appreciate your loyalty.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Miami
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Everything was great front the movement I walked in the door. Check in was quick and smooth. They room was perfectly prepared and perfectly cleaned. Every time I walked by the front desk they asked how everything was and if they could help with anything. During the night we had an unusual occurrence of a 45 minute city wide blackout. MY room was right by the lobby so I went there. The management team was right on top of everything by giving out glow sticks and offering water to the guest. The breakfast was very good with a wide selections of items. I would have no hesitance to stay here again. Highly Recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm delighted to know our staff made you feel comfortable and safe, even when the moment of unpredictability arose. Our staff trains very hard to be prepared for all incidents and I will surely pass along your review to let them know that their quick thinking and training paid off.

Once again thank you for your time and also for selecting our hotel for your needs, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back through our doors in the very near future.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is possibly the best hotel I've stayed in Florida the last few years among dozens of hotels. The staff was wonderful, the room and bathroom spotless, the bed perfect. The cooling unit worked perfectly and was very quiet. Breakfast was perfect and the dining area was spacious and clean. All this and I paid a price online equal to staying at a Days Inn or equal. Only one small complaint was the Wifi but I did not really need to use it so that is a non-issue. I will stay here everytime I am in South Florida. I wish it was closer to Miami, I would just stay here and commute and avoid the Russian roulette of staying in Miami hotels.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel, I appreciate you selecting our hotel and for taking the time from your day to provide a review of our property. The staff and I are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable stay, experiences such as yours is what we strive for.

I am sorry that our WI/FI service let you down, we are currently upgrading it and expect to have a high speed signal within the month.

I hope the next time your in our area or in Miami, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back into our hotel. Thank you again for your review and most importantly, for your patronage, we truly appreciate it.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked my family at this Marriott hotel, they came from out of town. We were all very happy with this hotel. Rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff were great!! Wewill definitely use this hotel again, and recommend it to others. Other guests we spoke to were also happy with their experience. One of our family members had their pet dog with them and this dog was made to feel very welcomed also! Highly recommend this Marriott!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our property. The staff and I are delighted to know your family enjoyed their stay with us, including their beloved pet. The staff here takes great pride in providing a level of hospitality that is synonymous with the Marriott name and it warms us to know we provided just that for you & your family.

Thank you again for your time and patronage, we look forward to having the pleasure welcoming your family back into our doors.
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Room was clean. Check in and out was quick. Breakfast was decent. WeHad to change rooms as our wifi didn't work well in our room. Wifi was working in the second room for a while but that was short lived. Overall the wifi was terrible in the rooms we were in(both on the 3rd floor). Also, the TV in our second room was not working but was fixed while we were out.

Front desk brought new keys up to the room as well as called to see how everything was going. The service was excellent and the staff, even though the wifi problem was a hurdle they couldn't overcome, was extremely helpful. Overall I would stay at this hotel again as the staff was very good and the hotel was clean and in a good location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Jose, thank you for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to know our team took good care of you while you were with us, we strive to provide excellent customer service. I will be sharing your review with the staff, to let them know what a great job they did.

I am sorry our wi/fi wasn't strong enough for your needs. We are currently in the final stages of upgrading our internet services and very soon we will have a strong & quick signal throughout our entire property.

Once again, thank you for taking the time from your day to review our hotel, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back into our hotel in the near future.
Dade City, Florida
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This Fairfield Inn is nice but our room had no mini fridge, no microwave and it had a "stale" smell. Overall it was convenient, new looking, staff was nice and friendly. Free breakfast was OK but hotel was full at time of our stay and the the staff taking care of it were kind of overwhelmed. Elevator was very slow, we were on the 2nd floor so we used the stairs something to keep in mind.

• Stayed June 2014
Mike, thank you for taking the time from your day to share your review of our hotel. I'm pleased our staff was friendly and left you with a positive feeling.

I'm sorry your room did not have a fridge & microwave, our standard rooms do not come with one included but we will always do everything we can to place one in your room if you request it. We are currently in the midst of planning to install more microwaves & fridges in our rooms but I am sorry your room did not have one.

I hope the next time you find yourself in our area you will stay with us again and we can provide you with an even better experience then your previous stay. On behalf of the entire staff here at our hotel, we appreciate your patronage and hope to welcome you back in the very near future.
florida
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Spent two nights here and as usual Marriott met and exceeded my expectations. Kaitlin at the front desk was superb at checkin and placed us in a room close to the exit to make things easy for me to take my dog out and in. The room was spotless and had everything I needed. Very easy to find coming off the interstate and lots of good places to eat close by. Downtown was a little bit of a drive but still close enough not to put me off staying here again. The buffet breakfast was very good and never had a shortage of anything on both days. The $20 pet fee was an excellent deal as lots of places charge so much more. Downtown Fort Pierce is just awesome. The Saturday morning farmers market was lively and offered great food and local gifts. Would absolutely return here without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time from your day to share your review of our hotel. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay at our property and that the staff provided you with a level of hospitality that is synonymous with Marriott.

I'm pleased you were also able to take in the sights of our local downtown district and the delightful Saturday morning market. Although compact in size, the downtown is certainly a wonderful place to explore and I hope we can welcome you back to our city and hotel in very near future.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and for your loyalty towards Marriott.