“"Great stay, Excellent front desk attendents"”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed several weeks and had a great experience. The front desk staff was friendly and always ready to help assist. Their breakfast area has a nice veriety and offered fresh fuit salad every morning as well as basic scrambled and hard boiled eggs with a different variation of accompaniments each day. The morning server was always cleaning and keeping everything well stocked. There is a big screen TV in the large dinning area where you can catch the news in the morning from your table or sit on the couch and watch a program in the afternoon. The rooms were well kept and housekeeping team were also very friendly. We spent the 4th of July there so we were thrilled that they have a large BBQ in great shape ready to use in the front which made our holiday complete. There are at least 2 restaurants in close walking distance and the hotel has a small area with food and drink items for sale which is very convenient. Internet was extremely slow but was told that they would be updating soon. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeannie S
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Jeannie, it was our pleasure to have you with us during your extended visit. Thank you for selecting our hotel as your home away from home and for taking the time from your day to provide your review on Trip Advisor. I will certainly pass along your glowing review to the staff to let them know how happy you were with your experience.

I hope the next time your in our area we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back into our hotel, it was our pleasure hosting you here and we look forward to seeing you soon.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed here about a year ago and thought it was nicer. The carpets and walls are showing wear.
I did not find my room as clean as I would like - although it was acceptable. The staff were friendly.
There was an exceptional amount of trucks parked up around the hotel and this made maneuvering my car challenging. Overall I am not sure I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

lilimadsn, thank you for taking the time from your day to provide your review here on TripAdvisor.

I and the entire staff appreciate your loyalty to our property by revisiting it again during your travels through the area. I am however disappointed to know that your most recent experience didn't live up to your first experience you had with ourselves. I hope the next time you find yourself in our area that we can invite back into our hotel and provide you with a hospitality experience that Marriott is reknown for. If I can be of any personal service towards your next stay or discuss your prior stay, please don't hesitate to contact the hotel and ask to speak with myself, Andre' Ruette.

Thank again for your time, trust & loyalty, I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay the room is clean pool was nice it was the best place in the area i definitely stay there again.sage was very nice and helpful.the hot tub didn't work too well but that s ok.there was a decent breakfast lots of choices

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and I will certainly pass along your review to our staff and to Sage as well.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the very near future. From the entire staff and myself, thank you for your time and for your business, we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Everything was great front the movement I walked in the door. Check in was quick and smooth. They room was perfectly prepared and perfectly cleaned. Every time I walked by the front desk they asked how everything was and if they could help with anything. During the night we had an unusual occurrence of a 45 minute city wide blackout. MY room was right by the lobby so I went there. The management team was right on top of everything by giving out glow sticks and offering water to the guest. The breakfast was very good with a wide selections of items. I would have no hesitance to stay here again. Highly Recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm delighted to know our staff made you feel comfortable and safe, even when the moment of unpredictability arose. Our staff trains very hard to be prepared for all incidents and I will surely pass along your review to let them know that their quick thinking and training paid off.

Once again thank you for your time and also for selecting our hotel for your needs, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back through our doors in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is possibly the best hotel I've stayed in Florida the last few years among dozens of hotels. The staff was wonderful, the room and bathroom spotless, the bed perfect. The cooling unit worked perfectly and was very quiet. Breakfast was perfect and the dining area was spacious and clean. All this and I paid a price online equal to staying at a Days Inn or equal. Only one small complaint was the Wifi but I did not really need to use it so that is a non-issue. I will stay here everytime I am in South Florida. I wish it was closer to Miami, I would just stay here and commute and avoid the Russian roulette of staying in Miami hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel, I appreciate you selecting our hotel and for taking the time from your day to provide a review of our property. The staff and I are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable stay, experiences such as yours is what we strive for.

I am sorry that our WI/FI service let you down, we are currently upgrading it and expect to have a high speed signal within the month.

I hope the next time your in our area or in Miami, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back into our hotel. Thank you again for your review and most importantly, for your patronage, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked my family at this Marriott hotel, they came from out of town. We were all very happy with this hotel. Rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff were great!! Wewill definitely use this hotel again, and recommend it to others. Other guests we spoke to were also happy with their experience. One of our family members had their pet dog with them and this dog was made to feel very welcomed also! Highly recommend this Marriott!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our property. The staff and I are delighted to know your family enjoyed their stay with us, including their beloved pet. The staff here takes great pride in providing a level of hospitality that is synonymous with the Marriott name and it warms us to know we provided just that for you & your family.

Thank you again for your time and patronage, we look forward to having the pleasure welcoming your family back into our doors.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Room was clean. Check in and out was quick. Breakfast was decent. WeHad to change rooms as our wifi didn't work well in our room. Wifi was working in the second room for a while but that was short lived. Overall the wifi was terrible in the rooms we were in(both on the 3rd floor). Also, the TV in our second room was not working but was fixed while we were out.

Front desk brought new keys up to the room as well as called to see how everything was going. The service was excellent and the staff, even though the wifi problem was a hurdle they couldn't overcome, was extremely helpful. Overall I would stay at this hotel again as the staff was very good and the hotel was clean and in a good location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andre R, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Jose, thank you for taking the time from your day to provide your review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to know our team took good care of you while you were with us, we strive to provide excellent customer service. I will be sharing your review with the staff, to let them know what a great job they did.

I am sorry our wi/fi wasn't strong enough for your needs. We are currently in the final stages of upgrading our internet services and very soon we will have a strong & quick signal throughout our entire property.

Once again, thank you for taking the time from your day to review our hotel, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back into our hotel in the near future.