“Good solid fishing trip.”

Fort Pierce Lady Deep Sea Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fort Pierce Lady (formerly Lady Stuart II) is a spacious, air-conditioned 70-foot boat, located at Fisherman's Wharf, which is at the mouth of the Fort Pierce Inlet. With our great location, we are the closest boat to the fishing grounds. Trips are available daily year-round. 5-hour trips at $40 for adults; 7-hour trips at $50 for adults. Discounts for seniors, kids, and active military. Trips include FREE fishing gear, tackle, bait, and fishing license.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good solid fishing trip.”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Great trip worth more than the price we paid. Crew was awesome and very helpful. I was with my father-in-law partially disabled and they helped him and his cane onto the boat. He was impressed with the crew. Would do this again. Should be on the list of to-dos in ft. Pierce, Fl.

1 Thank Rick1944

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Fun and fishdinner what could be better”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

For some reason we needed to travel 2 hours to get to the fishing grounds but if thats whet it takes to catch I am ok with it! So did we catch fish? You bet we did, everone was able to land something and I cought my dinner for that night and the next. Ther were some big trigers and snappers a long with a bunch of other fun fish. The mates were good and knew what they were doing, thats is always nice, the captan was very friendly and very funny, He really toped off the triped to make it a boat I want to go on again. Hope they get the night fishing going soon, I will be on that trip weekly.
Alan of Alan's Firearms

Visited September 2012
Louisville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great crew and fun!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This was our 3rd trip on the lady. Every time we make a trip to florida,, the fishing drops off....this time being caused by cold water due to upwhelling. Anyway, the capt. did find some fish...mostly seabass but fun nonetheless. That's fishing. If you expect to catch grouper and snapper every day.....or week for that matter you're dreaming. With a full boat, the mates did a good job. We caught many fish...mostly small, but my arms were hurting! We had 10-12 keepers in our group and beer-batter seabass is really good! For $40, you really can't lose. We've spent 1200 on sportfishing trips without catching a thing (maybe a few kings which I dislike). We did really well using sardines...especially just the head for the smaller seabass sites. I would recommend for a family trip...lots of fun!

Visited July 2012
Rosemary K, Owner at Fort Pierce Lady Deep Sea Fishing, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Thank you so much. We value our customers and really do try our best to make the fishing trips the best fishing experience. Please come back and see us again.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fun trip, but not like the movies”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We booked a fishing trip on the Fort Pierce Lady for a first ocean-fishing experience for us and our granddaughter. The price is reasonable, the crew was great, but the fishing not so much. Each side of the boat was stacked with about 20 people fishing elbow to elbow, so as a result, about half of the time when someone actually caught a fish, if it moved at all during retrieval, you wound up tangled in at least 1 or 2 other passengers' lines. Again, you get what you pay for, but it's not the ideal first ocean fishing experience. All bottom fishing, and probably no more than 8-10 keeper seabass and 2 trigger fish among the 40 people fishing. Good trip IF you really knew what you were signing on for.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Thomas E
I am sorry that this customer did not fully enjoy the trip. But, it did say it all. This is not the movies. Judging from the customers comments, he was expecting something like a sportsfishing charter boat trip. He wanted a light crowd that was fishing for sportsfish, not bottom fish. Of course, a sportfishing charter boat trip costs significantly more than $40 for adults and $30 for kids. And, he expected the fish to bite. There's an old saying -- "it's called fishing, not catching." Our crew always works hard to put the customers over the fish, but sometimes the fish don't bite. There's nothing we can do about it. In fact, we regularly talk to charter boat captains, and there are plenty of days that they take a group out for a whole day for $1000-1300 and the fish don't bite. This customer was only out about $100 for the day. I also want to talk about the comment that customers were stacked up on either side, fishing elbow to elbow. This is a 70 foot boat. We are licensed for 95 people offshore, but we limit our trips to 40-50 people for optimal comfort. Many boats smaller than ours will put 60-70 anglers on board. We would rather lose the money today than the customer tomorrow. However, some people want us to put alot less people on board. We can't do that all the time and still stay in business, unless we significantly raise our prices. And then many anglers won't be able to afford to fish. I suggest this customer come fishing in late Summer and Fall, when the crowds are much lighter.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Experience means everything”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I've been on the several of the local party boats both on the treasure coast and gulf coast. Each time, I always come back to Fort Pierce Lady. I've been a regular now for nearly 3 years after moving from Colorado. Capt Wayne, Zach and Mike have been on almost everyone of the trips I have taken and I can attest that they know their business. Experience says it all. I love the marathon runs and when I can, I try and sneak out on one of the weekday runs. I want to go fishing and as many of our friends have said, they take you fishing. I've included relatives and friends on some of my own trips and they have nothing but good things to say about this crew. Keep up the good work, and it will keep these customers coming back. See ya'll soon!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Pat L
Thank you. I will share your comments with the crew. It's always nice to hear that you are doing a good job.