“Great Lunch Stop.”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located on South Hutchinson Island, Bluewater Beach Grill is as near to the beach as you can get without getting wet. Stop by to meet some great folks who love surfing about as much as we do! Happy Hour Tuesday-Sunday 4pm-7pm
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have eaten here more then a few times since they opened. The food has always been good and consistent. We stopped in today for lunch and enjoyed the stop again. We had Shrimp Tacos, Conch Fritters, and a Shrimp Quesadilla. All were very well done and delicious. Our server was great and did a good job of keeping after our table. We will return as we always do.

There are newer reviews for Bluewater Beach Grill

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Bluewater Beach Grill is located a scant one block from the ocean at Ft. Pierce Inlet and as such is a convenient spot to grab a cold adult beverage or satisfy your hunger after or during) a tough day holding down the sand on the beach or keeping the bait away from the fish. They feature a wide assortment of bottled beer and a menu that satisfies the beachgoer...burgers, fried fish, shrimp, oyster shooters and the like. It is a bit on the expensive side (for example, $12 for the cheeseburger wrap special on Monday night) but you sometimes have to pay for convenience. The fries were just the way I like them, so they must fry them in lard. There aren't many places you can walk to from the jetty or the sand. Inside decor is surfboard kitsch and the wait staff are polite and reasonably attentive. Give it a try.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Couldn't ask for much more. We ventured here on our way home from Orlando the food was great as was the service and the prices were very reasonable. My wife had the chicken quesadilla, my daughter and I had hot wings, and my two little daughters had the kids chicken finger platters all of which were staples, but great none the less. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Drinks, great. Atmosphere, fun. Oysters, so full of shell fragments post shucking we couldn't eat them. I tried sloshing them in the ice water but it only ruined the brine on the oysters. I would go back but wouldn't order the oysters again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Had the fried shrimp basket. Large shrimp cooked to perfection. Friend had the tacos also very good. Highly recommend great value.