“Great Price, Great Food, Can't Make this at Home for the same Price”
Review of Pueblo Viejo II

Pueblo Viejo II
Ranked #46 of 182 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta
“Great Price, Great Food, Can't Make this at Home for the same Price”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I love cooking at home and making Mexican is one of my favorites. Fresh ingredients like cilantro, jalapenos, juicy chicken and steak, etc so I'm used to disappointment when eating out. However, after my husband and I stopped in here for the 2 for 1 all day everyday drink specials, We chose some random seemingly fun entrees and were pleasantly surprised when the food came out. Now I will say the salsa could be better but! My husband's Carne Asada and my Shrimp Diablo were nothing I could make within the price range. The steak and shrimp were cooked perfect. The veggies were fresh and lightly cooked, leaving it crisp and delicious. Not to mention the sauces they use in the meals all taste different but delicious. Recently, I got the Chipotle Chicken and the chicken was juicy and the mushrooms and onions were a nice addition. Oh! The servers are always so nice and attentive. Clean restrooms, great decor.

• Visited June 2013

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Great service, average food”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Vacationing here and we were looking for authentic mexican food. Inside is pretty, comfy chairs and seemed clean, very friendly wait staff too. The food was up and down. Chips were good, salsa was ok, tacos were good, rice was dry and bland. Everything needed salt or salsa on it, didn't taste bad just had very little flavor. A tad pricy for dinner. Paid $10 for a taco, enchilada, rice & beans. Was a $6 meal, and you have to pay extra for a little sour cream or guacamole on your plate. Desserts were very good though, definitely the highlight of our meals. Waiter was extremely fast and polite. I would go back for a quick bite but would stay away if you're craving flavorful, authentic mexican cuisine. Noticed this area is really lacking in restaurants so maybe this is good to the locals?

• Visited June 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Super good Mexican food”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

If you go for lunch, the cost is really low. Their beans and salsa are as good as you'll find anywhere. There is an ample selection of items and the wait staff is plleasant and fast They have mild and hot salsa and will refill as many timjes as you ask for it.

Visited April 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“New to the area”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This was one of the worst tasting Mexican restaurant I think we have ever eaten at. The food was pre-prepared and microwaved. The item I ordered was supposed to be deep fried and it was very soggy and tasteless. Even the salsa that was served with the chips was watered down and had no flavor. We will not be spending our money there in the future.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank D R
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Solid Mexican Food & Service”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

If you want really good Mexican food this is the place. The waiter was very kind in explaining some differences in the menu when we asked. The meals was served quickly and came out of the kitchen hot and sizziling! We were quite surpised how good the flan was for dessert. A lovely nieghborhood place good for families and the budget minded.

• Visited January 2013