“I remember Dixie Cream Donuts as a child in Miami”
Review of Dixie Cream Donuts

Dixie Cream Donuts
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I remember Dixie Cream Donuts as a child in Miami”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

As a child, I remember going to Dixie Cream Donuts in Cutler Ridge, south of Miami. They had the best donuts in town and I remember Otto the owner as his family lived on our block.

Relocating to Vero Beach from Fort Lauderdale recently, a friend from Jr. High School told me about this place.

I never knew that Dixie Cream Donuts was a concept and that the receipe has been around since 1929.

I bought a dozen - four glazed, a couple of Bavarian creme and the rest were assorted jelly. $7.49 a dozen.

These donuts brought me back to my childhood. Much better than Dunkin Donuts. Although the area has a lot to be desired, I will definitely return.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr., Davie, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank 4BillLewis

“In town best donuts”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

If you are not from the area and want good in-town donuts, this is the place for you! (Addicting.) If you are from the area you should all ready know this, donut holes are the best but act fast because this place closes just past noon!

“Addictive donuts!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

These donuts are so fresh & delicious! I bring them to work & everyone devours them. They are addicting! The owner is very nice & the prices are better than the big name competitor across the street. You must try these donuts!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jera J
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“what do they put in them!!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The most seriously amazing, tasty, delicious donuts we EVER had. Could not get enough of them!!! I wish they would ship!!

• Visited June 2013
“Best donuts ever!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

This place has the best donuts I have ever had! They are always fresh and the people who work there are super friendly! The neighborhood is a bit on the sketchy side, but it is worth the trip!

• Visited June 2013