“Water Adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motorized Kayak Adventures

Motorized Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Kayak Tours! Enjoy a breath-taking guided three hour motorized kayak tour of part of Florida's Indian River Lagoon. With over 4000 species of plants and animals, it is the most diverse estuary in North America. Easy to use, our kayaks come with small pollution-free electric motors and a simple steering system that will allow you to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lagoon’s wildlife.
Greenacres, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Water Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had an exceptional time. Danny and Linda were very patient with me. I had never been kayaking before. By the end of our journey, I was no longer a novice. They have a love for our environment with resonates in everything that they do. I plan on doing it again.

Visited September 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Attraction in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went on this beautiful kayak tour with family and had never experienced anything like it. The view was gorgeous, guides were knowledgeable and passionate about what they were doing and it was so relaxing. We did a variety of activites on our stay and this was our favorite. look forward to coming again.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Booked this for my husband and I ended up enjoying it!! Will be booking the picnic one when are family comes down!!

Miami
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We had a wonderful time with our guides Danny and Linda. They were both very nice and knowledgeable. Our children ranging from teens to 9 years old enjoyed the Jungle tour. This is a great activity to do with your family. We highly recommend this tour for all ages groups. Call and book today. We will definitely do this again and recommend it to our friends.

Visited August 2013
“Sit back, relax and enjoy the breath taking nature.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Linda and Danny were great. Went with 2 -12 yr old girls who really enjoyed the experience. My daughter even got "kissed" by a school of jumping fish - her lucky day! Took the jungle tour and look forward to trying a different tour when we're back in December. Thanks for a fantastic view into the Indian River!!

Visited August 2013

Been to Motorized Kayak Adventures? Share your experiences!