“Beautiful morning on the water”

Motorized Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Kayak Tours! Enjoy a breath-taking guided three hour motorized kayak tour of part of Florida's Indian River Lagoon. With over 4000 species of plants and animals, it is the most diverse estuary in North America. Easy to use, our kayaks come with small pollution-free electric motors and a simple steering system that will allow you to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lagoon’s wildlife.
Vero Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful morning on the water”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We took an introductory 90-min. tour of the Indian River lagoon and River on a beautiful Nov. morning. Excellent guiding and service from Linda and Danny and very relaxing as you don't have to do the paddling! There is a lot to learn about the fish and birds and plants and the guides were very knowledgeable .

Visited November 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Sunset tour...a must see!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We enjoyed our sunset tour. The crew were very knowledgeable about the area and ensured we were comfortable and enjoying our time in the lagoon. The sunset was amazing!!!!

Visited October 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Relaxing, enjoyable time on the water.”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I took the tour with Linda and Danny and had a fabulous time! We did the Intro Jungle Tour and we learned so much about the area, the wildlife and the plant life. I would recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys spending time with guides who are passionate and experts at what they do.

Port Charlotte
“Great Guides”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We have been kayaking in the past and loved it, but due to my partners severe back surgeries we were reluctant to go again. Until vacationing inHutchinson Island we saw brochure for motorized kayaking. We called right away and made a reservation. The process since the start was professional and courteous. Our guide Danny called us to make sure that we were all set and if we had any questions. When we arrived at boat ramp there were two guides Danny & Linda. They made sure we understood the process and were very patient. Once we were on our way Linda was a fountain of nature knowledge and kept us engaged the whole time. While Danny "Mr. Paparazzi" was taking photos of us all along the way. The trip ended all too soon, but next time we are in this area we will go back. My partner had no back issues and was able to get in and out with no troubles. We would highly recommend this to folks with back issues or just anyone who doesn't quite enjoy the paddling much such as me.

Greenacres, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Water Adventure”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had an exceptional time. Danny and Linda were very patient with me. I had never been kayaking before. By the end of our journey, I was no longer a novice. They have a love for our environment with resonates in everything that they do. I plan on doing it again.