“Indian River Lagoon Jungle Tour”

Motorized Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Kayak Tours! Enjoy a breath-taking guided three hour motorized kayak tour of part of Florida's Indian River Lagoon. With over 4000 species of plants and animals, it is the most diverse estuary in North America. Easy to use, our kayaks come with small pollution-free electric motors and a simple steering system that will allow you to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lagoon’s wildlife.
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Dan and Linda, our tour guides, provided my wife and I, a fantastic kayak trip. The motorized kayaks were fun to drive and allowed us to quietly see the Indian River Lagoon wildlife. We highly recomend this trip.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

It was my first time ever on a kayak. And it. sure got me hooked. our guides. were very friendly and knowledgable. We didn't get much of a sunset but we saw tons of dolphins playing and lots of other wildlife. i would definitly recomend the sunset tour its was so relaxing and fun. definitly gonna come back and do it again in the near future

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We took an introductory 90-min. tour of the Indian River lagoon and River on a beautiful Nov. morning. Excellent guiding and service from Linda and Danny and very relaxing as you don't have to do the paddling! There is a lot to learn about the fish and birds and plants and the guides were very knowledgeable .

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We enjoyed our sunset tour. The crew were very knowledgeable about the area and ensured we were comfortable and enjoying our time in the lagoon. The sunset was amazing!!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I took the tour with Linda and Danny and had a fabulous time! We did the Intro Jungle Tour and we learned so much about the area, the wildlife and the plant life. I would recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys spending time with guides who are passionate and experts at what they do.