“Good Surpise”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Lima, Peru
“Good Surpise”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was the first time booking this hotel. I was greatly surprised with the staff and facility. The room was clean, but they forgot the soap. 4 sets of new towels were perfect for our purposes. The location was nice and the air con worked ok. Breakfast was standard, however the sausage was a bit oily. Checking In and Out was fast and convenient. I will strongly recommend this hotel and certainly will book it again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel was one of the best hotels in ft. Pierce.
I had the best experience, from point A to Z .
The staff made my family feel at home . I highly recommend this hotel for your future stay in ft.pierce area. Thank you
Sleep Inn.

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The management and staff at Sleep Inn went above and beyond their duties to assist their guests. I highly recommend the Sleep Inn in Fort Pierce, FL. I greatly appreciated the staff going out of their way to help me with belonging i left in the hotel after i already left the area. Their service was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A Sleep Inn... Well, I was expecting less rather than more, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my room. It was as comfortable, clean and furnished as well as much pricier rooms of up-scale hotel chains. The staff was courteous and efficient. Now I must give additional kudos to management. I left my iPod tangled somewhere in the bedding. When I discovered it missing the next day, I called the Sleep Inn manager, who said it had been found by housekeeping. A few days later, it arrived at my home by mail, neatly protected by bubble warp. Next time I pass through Fort Pierce, there's no question I'd stay again at this Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: Great value for the money
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Booked this based on Trip Advisor for a visit to Mets spring training. It's convenient to Port St Lucie and was priced more reasonably. Rooms are updated. People at the desk are pleasant. Fitness room has a variety of equipment, most of which appear more appropriate for home use, but it was all operable. The beds are not as comfortable as I'd like, and the pillows are ridiculously small and cheap looking/feeling. I have never in my life seen a motel bathroom as small as this one--they have a pocket door! Steer clear if you have claustrophobia! The walls are super-thin; I could hear my soft-spoken sister and brother-in law chatting in the next room. Bottom line: this is an okay choice if you're staying just one night; any longer, I'd keep looking.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Chattanooga
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We found this hotel around 2:30 in the morning after driving for nearly 10 hours. We were tired and simply wanted a clean room to rest for a few hours before resuming our journey. The front desk agent was very nice, and did reduce the rate to $109 since it was so late. However, upon entering our room, we discovered that it was not clean. We had to return back to the lobby to be checked into another room. She was extremely apologetic which was also nice. However, when we were given our next room it was apparent that the "renovations" were sub par. The beds were full size beds, which made for an unpleasant sleeping experience. Also the rooms were not well insulated, so you could hear other guests' televisions, screaming in the halls, and a variety of unpleasant noises all night long. The room just didn't feel quite clean and the bathroom and shower were the smallest bathrooms that I have experienced. Overall everyone was friendly including the gentleman who checked us out the following morning, however we got very little sleep, payed over $125 including tax for what felt like a few minutes of terrible sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I've traveled all over the world. I read the reviews, some good, some not so good. Tried several other places. 10 o'clock at night, tired from being on the road. This is the one place that had a room.
To my surprise, it was very nice. Exceptionally clean. Very colorful and pleasing to the eye. You're not going to have a party in the bathroom, it's very small but very clean. Great place to stay for overnight. Breakfast minimal. If you really want more than cereal, eat somewhere else.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple