“Horseback ride on one of the Treasure Coasts hidden gems”

Beach Tours on Horseback
Ranked #5 of 36 Tours in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This was an excellent hour horse back ride down the beach. The tour guide was very nice and knowledgable. She was great w my 2 boys who are 7 and 9. Frederick Douglas Beach Park is beautiful. It's pristine beaches make it a one of a kind ride along the beach. Nature everywhere. We saw snooke, crabs and baby turtle eggs. Miles of nothing but nature. One of a kid adventure w my kids. I highly recommend it. Very easy and reasonably priced.

1  Thank ashley b

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I made the mistake of booking my ride and not asking if others I would be with could ride. I ended up with a group that had never been on a horse before so the whole ride was walking. Very disappointed. Never trotted at all.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have always wanted to ride horses on the beach and this was great! I suggest going early in the morning when the horses have just arrived and it is not so hot. The gentleman who owns the horses is very nice. It is so easy…you just arrive and ride!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We drowe for almost two hours to get here beacuse my girlfriend wanted to do this so mutch. I was not so exited since i used to own a horse, but it was quite fun and relaxing to get back at the saddle after all.
My girlfriend enjoyed it a lot and the two "cowboys" did a very good job instucting us and even took some photos of us with our camera.
The Horses seemed to be in good skape and well taken cared of. BIG + there! :-D

PS! It's wery hard for the horses to walk in soft sand. So If you are a heavy person that care for the animals you should consider doing something else for fun.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My best friend surprised me with a horseback riding tour on the beach in Ft Pierce. It was awesome! Now I am taking my sister for her bday at the end of March! So excited to go again! We are locals and no matter where you are from the staff is great and treat you very well. A MUST DO!!!!!

2  Thank The Traveler T