“Nothing Special!”

Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nothing Special!”
Reviewed 19 May 2004

My stay here was okay, but there were a few problems. First, it took an unusually long period of time for the desk clerk to check me in. There was nobody else in the lobby, and there was no reason for the explanation (perhaps it was that I interrupted the desk clerk who was obviously on a personal phone call when I came into the lobby).
Parking was also very crowded at the motel, there was not ample space for the number of rooms at the motel.
The room was basic. The TV worked fine, there was plenty of hot water for the shower, but a BIG NEGATIVE: I killed a spider I found in the tub and another bug near the TV. That was a big turn off for me.
Overall, the outside of the motel was well-kept and it was quiet.
I think the rooms need to be sprayed for pests more often and the room had a stale smell when I first arrived, but it was quickly cleared-up once I cranked up the a/c, which also worked fine.
I asked for a wake-up call and the phone never rang, so I don't know if the clerk forgot or the phone's ringer didn't work. Luckily, I set my cellphone alarm as a back-up.
My stay was not terrible, but I would definitely consider other options during my next visit to the area.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)