“Best Sashimi”

Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids
Vero Beach, Florida
“Best Sashimi”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious sushi and sashimi. The best. ...Thai Pepper has become Our favorite for any and all occasions. The food is always fresh , delicious and beautifully served. The waiters and courteous and refill your water before you realize it's needed. Love it.

1 Thank Obi L

“I love Thai!...”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

And this was not a disappointment. I ordered egg roll and the shrimp pad Thai (hot). Both were very good. My wife had the pork pad Thai and she felt the same. Service was very good and setting was pleasant. If you're the thirsty type, just be aware that all drinks are by the glass (i.e. no refills except water and ice tea)

1 Thank Eric S
Hiltons, Virginia
“Great sushi !”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a sushi restaurant on trip advisor and decided to give this place a try due to its good reviews. I'm glad I did as my boyfriend and I really enjoyed our sushi. Our rolls were fresh and tasty, especially the salmon rolls. The place was very clean and relaxing and the service was great. If in the area again I'd go back.

1 Thank oceancurrent
“Wonderful sushi!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We were craving for sushi for a long time and we were glad to accidentally end up here. Very tasty sushi and friendly staff!

1 Thank Patricia J
Morton, Illinois
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I wish this place was close to home! This is some of the best Thai food I've had! I'm ready to go back again tonight! The spicy basil chicken was the best I've had!

2 Thank dljones6110