“Love the location”

Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Every year during the church group visit, this location is the best. The hotel is surround by shopping and restaurants. Love the cleanliness and the easiness of check in and out. The breakfast bar is ok but could add some more selections. The friendly staff is a plus- ask for Rachael she is very nice....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Conveniently located off both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike this hotel is great for a short-stay. The lobby and rooms were clean and comfortable. Nothing special room-wise, but nothing to complain about. The hotel features a small pool and fitness center, which we didn't use. It is located in a relatively safe area and away from Fort Pierce's crime ridden sub-urban areas. Not many eating options nearby, which forced us to travel to Vero Beach for better options. Avoid the Applebees at all costs!

Unfortunately, there is very little to do in the surrounding area. I would recommend heading east and checking out the jetty on South Hutchinson Island. We were able to take in the ocean and an abundance of marine life close to land.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel had a good work desk, a good sized side table for work materials, a microwave and a small fridge. The bathroom was spotless. It was not a hotel where you walk into the room and say "Sweet!" But it was a very good accommodation for a very good price.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay. The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. I especially like to recognize Raquel. She went above and beyond in an effort to see that our needs were met. I also think that Elizabeth did a great job with breakfast. The breakfast were very nice. Our rooms were well kept daily. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was in Fort Pierce 3 nights for a Teacher Training. Raquel (front desk) SHE is awesome!! so if you have any question she is very helpful. She explained to me how to get to the beaches with detail. I forgot my toothbrush she provide me one with toothpaste, she help me with maps and also help me in my last night with bill. I also I recommend to talk with Elizabeth, Spanish lady very humble (restaurant) very helpful. For me was a great Experience, I don't have any doubts in recommending this hotel!!
Joseph Diaz

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and has a great jacuzzi outside. Fantastic breakfast.
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Staff not friendly. Few words were spoken. NO eye contact. Limited English spoken - I guess. I basically got the feeling that it was almost an inconvenience I was there. I interrupted a personal call to check in. The room had a distinct odor of having just been sprayed for bugs.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

When I first checked into the hotel there was a young lady sitting on the counter top at the check-in desk and she was drinking alcohol and intoxicated. I was given a room key to a room that was not checked. There was food everywhere and the beds were made. I went back down stairs and informed the employee of the situation and asked for the manager. The employee didn’t seem to care to me about how upset of was. I had my family with me of 4 daughters, it was late and I just wanted to go to bed. Once I was logged into a new room, the toilet seat was dirty and the location of the room smelled of cigarettes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family