Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$84
Rodeway Inn(Fort Pierce)
US$68
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$106
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
US$78
US$76
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
US$109
US$85
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$88
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanheated poolfloor lampred lobsternext morningexercise roombiscuits and gravyfl turnpikedesk clerkwould stay here againyogurtftpierceinterstatemiamipropertiescruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Nice hotel with a caring staff. Would stay again if I were traveling through the area. I am a Diamond member and this is one of the better BW Plus hotels in which we've stayed. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends as a great, centrally located, place in which to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed in the wheelchair room. It was nice but not really big enough to maneuver very easily! Also there was no soap dish in the shower to hold the soap or shampoo. The rug was so dirty that our socks were filthy within minutes of removing our shoes. The toilet got clogged and I need a plunger and they brought it to the room and just handed it to me. Other than that we were pleased with our stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Rooms were fair. refrigerator and microwave missing from the room when we came back 2 weeks later. When we asked for another room the a refrigerator to keep some of my wife's medication cool there were apparently no other room or refrigerators available. Breakfast was poor. Staff un attentive and poorly trained.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Clean and well kept.. The location is convenient. The entire 3rd and 4th floors smelled of smoke, I had to switch rooms. Apparently the whole hotel is non smoking now. Gym was terrible. Breakfast was basic but decent. I guess I'd stay again. Booked it on priceline for $60 bucks which was a huge bonus.

Room Tip: Stay as far away from the 4th floor as possible.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Came down to deal with the passing of a loved one. Of course this is always a last minute thing and this happened during Spring Break in Florida. I think I paid a bit more than I would have during a little slower period of time, but everything was booked up and really no selection as it was a last minute trip (as these things can be). The cleanliness of the room was fine. Didn't have any issues. The towels are clean, though a bit dingy. Time for a replenishment. Also, they need to use at least a little fabric softener. It was like drying with sandpaper. The fitness center is small, but was functional. The pool is small but clean. Breakfast was so-so. Same thing every morning except it would swap between scrambled "eggs" and "egg patties" (same thing you get in a McDonald's sandwich). Waffles were a decent though a bit doughy. Need a better selection of fruit. But it fills you up and gets you going. Overall for business travel or just a decent place to stay while traveling I95 or the Turnpike, it wasn't bad. I will mention that there are a lot of truckers that stay there. (also at the other 4-5 hotels in the area) They didn't bother us and I myself don't have a problem with them, but if that makes you a bit uneasy, I thought I would mention it. (my mother-in-law overreacts to things like that and told us, "oh, you don't want to stay there! There are truckers and it's a bad area.") Like I said, I had no problems and they seemed to keep to themselves.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business