“From Nashville to Fort Pierce”

Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stay at this Best Western for my vacation. Everything that you could of ask for you had it right on time. The service was outstanding because when you call down to the front desk to see if they had what you was looking for they would say yeas and will be up right away. I could not catch the front desk staff name. but he went way out of his way to make sure that my stay was great. I am looking forward to come and stay another night with Best Western Plus Fort Pierce Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I don't usually stay at Best Westerns and was a little hesitant to book. We were stopping off on our way to Miami and the rates were the best in the area. I was very pleased with most everything. The room could have been cleaner and the towels were a bit rough. Everything else was great! The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The staff was also wonderful! We didn't have time for breakfast so we just grabbed coffee and got back on the road.. I will stay here next time I'm on my way to Miami. You just cant beat the price and a staff that makes you feel welcome!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveForSail
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Really good & recommend to others! The Rooms were very clean, the Staff were extremely helpful. At the time almost by-passed as had construction nearby. was still quiet! If ever this way again, will stop!.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2014

In the area and decided to try one of the newer hotels - and since there was plenty of tractor-trailer parking available on all the side streets, this seemed like a good choice. Turned out to be an excellent choice! Ashley at the front desk was very polite, friendly and accommodating and quick to check us in. Pet Friendly altho the fee was a little high at $20 but still, it was worth it! The price was extremely reasonable for the room and what a room! Neat, clean, lots of pillows, towels, the usual features (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV) as well as plenty of outlets for all our devices nowadays. Close to the main highway, plenty of places in the area for shopping, food, etc. One of the really better places to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great hotel, staff, and room with a good price. Always clean and quite pool and spa well kept. Nice breakfast with several items. We will stay there again. Close to airport, ocean, food, shopping. and anything else you might need. Also close to Interstate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at a Best western Motel in Fort Pierce FL on our way to Miami. We were given one room, got off the elevator and I told Don I smell cigarette smoke. Opened our bedroom door and it stunk like smoke. He went to the desk who gave us another room...same problem If I had gone to the desk we would have left then but Don let them give us another room and it finally didn't smell like smoke but the dust under the microwave looked like it had been quite sometime since someone had dusted. All along the edge of the wall it was dusty too
Just look for another motel if you are in that area you definitely do not want to stay at the Best Western

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolynt8515
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Mgt needs to address breakfast menu and vending machines to improve value of stay. Marble tiles in elevator already cracked in multiple places in this new motel. The location is primo and the appearance is excellent. staff is friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business