“InnTown For A Meeting...Outstanding!”

Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and I spent the night here. We were i n town for a meeting. The hotel grounds were clean and well maintained. The staff, everyone was polite and very helpful. Our room was huge, we were actually surprised by the size. The breakfast was hot and it was well stocked. I could not say a bad thing about this hotel. Would I stay here again? Absolutely. We travel quite a bit and this was the nicest hotel we stayed at in a long time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 August 2014

friendly ,helpful staff. breakfast good need to handle water leakage around pool area will go there again . had three rooms for family from missori . everyone was satisfied.will definitely go there again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

If you find yourself in need of lodgeing, wheather you have made advance reservations or if you find yourself in need of somewhere to stay at the last minute, I suggest you use the 800 number and book a room at any of the Best Western Hotels. I usually book a room before I begin my vacations or business travels. But I have found Best Western very accomondating at the last minute. The rooms, staff and amenities are well worth your consideration. I always enjoy my stay at the Best Western Hotels in all the cities I traveled.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

best western is a very clean friendly hotel that will acommadate you with whatever your needs are. i would recommend this hotel to all my friends family and strangers . also i spent my honey moon at the best western in ft pierce florida plus i stayed the night before my wedding it was great that night too. i relaxed in the hottub the next morning i got up and went to get the complentary breakfast ate and relaxed while i was waiting for my speacial time to arrive we came back and enjoyed red lobster and watched tv then another time in the jacuzzi together as husband and wife. the good thing is there is so many restaurants in walking distance and driving distance. la granja red lobster, cracker barrell. and many more.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Caring, accommodating staff along with an excellent and filling breakfast made my stay at Best Western Ft. Pierce Inn the BEST! The price is the best in the area. This is now my first pick when coming to this area. As a matter of fact whenever I travel to other areas, I look for a Best Western hotel first.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Convenient to I-95, well run, and clean. Used just as an overnight stop and plan to use it again when we're in the area. The only negatives were that we had a burned out light bulb and the thinnest towels and washcloths we have ever encountered in any hotel. Everything else was great, bedding, bathroom cleaniness, beds, and breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet and we did not smell smoke at all. The suite was plenty roomy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stay at this Best Western for my vacation. Everything that you could of ask for you had it right on time. The service was outstanding because when you call down to the front desk to see if they had what you was looking for they would say yeas and will be up right away. I could not catch the front desk staff name. but he went way out of his way to make sure that my stay was great. I am looking forward to come and stay another night with Best Western Plus Fort Pierce Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family