“AT THE TOP OF MY LIST.”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
West Palm Beach
“AT THE TOP OF MY LIST.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Excellent hotel with excellent employees who make sure you are welcomed and happy with the accomodations. As a business traveler, I particularly appreciated the excellent work areas in the rooms. I also sleep better here than I do at home. The breakfast bar is great and the coffee is always perfect to my taste. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joan L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for posting your experience on Tripadvisor.

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise.

In closing, may I thank you, once again and We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn and Suites, Fort Pierce, Fl in the future.

Joan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Looking for a clean, quiet place to stay? This is it! Quiet, clean and convenient. You will have no complaints. Nice, helpful staff to make sure your stay leaves you well rested . If you are looking for an affordable place with comfortable beds and a quiet atmosphere, this is it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites on your most recent visit to Fort Pierce, Fl.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and highly appreciate the kind words that you have written about us . We continuously strive to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests and your compliments are definitely a motivation for us. The full team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just spent a weekend there, and were very pleasantly surprised. My wife is a bona fide germaphobe, and always thoroughly wipes down everything in the rooms with sanitizing wipes. She went through half a canister before declaring "this is the cleanest hotel room I have ever been in!!!". High praise, believe me. She was also ecstatic that they use white duvets instead of bedspreads. Our room had a microwave and small fridge, too. The AC was easy to regulate, and not musty smelling at all.

All the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not exciting, but tolerable and adequate. They ran out of newspapers before we could read one.

We found the overall experience very pleasant, and a very good value for the money. We will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Joan L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for posting your experience on tripadvisor.

Ocilla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I enjoyed the my stay and my family did also. We chose this hampton because it was in the right area of all our family activites. We were part of the Gaskins family reunion and we wanted an excellent motel to stay in. The Hampton did not let us down because we had excellent service from the staff especially the desk clerks. They showed great hospitality toward the guests. Hampton held their name for great service. The breakfast was great. I would be glad to stay at any Hampton motel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joan L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this review, 17 July 2014

Moody, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stopped here on our way to Miami to catch a cruise. When we first arrived, lobby smelled of bad body odor. This was due to a group of individuals that were hanging out late. Room was good and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was standard Hampton fare - great as usual. Group from night before was not in lobby so everything was ok in the morning, but when we checked out the same group was in the lobby again and you got the smell again. Hampton can not help who there guests are and whether or not they use deodorant. All in all, a good stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our customer service, location and accommodations. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Pierce.

Best Regards
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The location was close to the hospital where I was working and provided easy and quick access to I-95. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Fleming Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a very conveniently located hotel, just between turnpike and interstate. close by restaurants and services. Hotel is very nice and clean and well kept. Staff are friendly and helpful. Have stayed here several times both for business and leisure travels.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joan L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this review, 18 June 2014