“Clean”

Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Clean”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel was nothing spectacular. It was CLEAN. We stayed for just one night (all we had booked). It was clean, comfortable. The breakfast was honey buns and coffee we passed on that (just not something we wanted for breakfast). The staff was friendly. It was quiet, nice, and affordable.
I'd recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TNMommy10
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Kind Regards,
Rodeway Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised ( due to mixed reviews ) how clean and nice the accommodations would be. When you pull in you really aren't too sure...I was on a tight budget and only staying overnight. I called to say I would be arriving late (10-10:30 pm and it was not a problem. It is located on the mainland side off the main drag...which was perfect since I had an early am meeting in town....The room was clean, had a microwave, refrig, coffee maker, ice machine and vending machine for drinks. There were table and chairs, where I could set up my computer to do some work. The owners were great at check in and directed us to our room...We could see they have done a lot of updating ( painting, new A/C's etc) I was very comfortable and I was refreshed for my meeting. I think it would be an inexpensive place to come stay and go to the beach! Thank you for such a clean place! I am giving this 4 Stars because it was updated with clean rooms and clean outside! It is not luxury by no means but a perfect place to come sleep and visit surrounding area!! There are no amenities at the motel, but very close to restaurants, coffee places and downtown Fort Pierce.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank cjm386
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Atlanta, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this gem we found online on our way to the cruise port. We arrived to the place and the property is very clean from the way outside as is, so we were hoping same for the rooms. I went to go check in and the staff were very friendly and welcoming to us. Check in took a couple minutes and it was super quick. We got into our rooms, and they were very clean and well maintained. The WiFi was pretty fast for a hotel as well. This hotel is a good place to stay at, with the cheapest price in town!

I did find some of the bad reviews misleading, this hotel is well maintained.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tlamar14
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Kind Regards,
SHARPSBURG
Reviewed 26 May 2014

So, we were able to sleep pretty well. But we were NOT able to shower in evening OR the morning. The water was cold, not even warm. After a very long drive all we wanted was to be clean and sleep.
We complained and were told that Mr Roy Patel would call us - he never did. We called him dozens of times - no luck. He would NOT make good. He even told us we don't know how to work the shower (and sink) controls. We are not children - we DO know how to find hot water IF it is available -- it was not.
It makes is seem that Roy Patel will take care of problems- which is why, even though we saw poor reviews, we decided to stay there...it's a SCAM. No one returned our calls, no one wanted us to be satisfied. Even when they were told that I would be writing a bad review - I was told to go ahead, it didn't matter. SO, here, after months of trying to be able to say we were satisfied - we still are not. DISAPPOINTING!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JEAN P
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking your time to inform us about this isolated incident, we would like to apologize about this incident regarding the hot water.
We would have been more than happy to change your room for you if you had informed us at the time when you first experienced the problem. Also, we did check the hot water in the room when you informed the front desk, and the hot water was working.
After receiving your phone call, I checked again with my staff and I made a follow up phone call but no one responded, so I left a message to the answering service.
Again, thank you for your comments, We hope you considered this an isolated incident and we look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Fort Pierce hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Pro: Price is significantly lower than other inns in the area. Rooms include fridge and microwave (and the fridge actually worked, didn't try the microwave). Fast food nearby.
Con: The inn is very old and tired. The location is on a short stretch road connecting I95 to the turnpike which makes it a convenient location however this makes the road have significant truck traffic (pretty much at all hours) which can make for a noisy night. I'd recommend getting a room as far from the road as possible. The water pressure in the shower was wanting.

If you're not too picky and are looking for a cheap overnight stay where all you do is sleep, shower and check out then this inn should do.

Room Tip: Back of the inn may help reduce road noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Julio B
rodeway2601, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Summerville, Georgia
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This lil motel is as clean as it gets. From the outside in. And for $44 bucks. You can't go wrong. I am very impressed and hope I find more motels like this along our trip to key west!! We could stay for weeks at this rate!! It's a little older. But cleaner than a 5 star.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank misscandy
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Clarkesville, Georgia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I must say that the room was clean. It just smelled musty and I was very uncomfortable 'energetically' to be in it. The bed was not uncomfortable, but I felt so 'yucky' in the room that I left at 4 AM after sleeping just a few hours. The rooms have outdoor entrances (i.e. it is not a lobby style motel), and it is Florida, so maybe the air conditioning just doesn't work well enough to get rid of mold and mildew. But I would not recommend a stay there.

Room Tip: Try a different motel - perhaps one with a lobby
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynn M
rodeway2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2014