“Perfect place to stay on the Treasure Coast”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Perfect place to stay on the Treasure Coast”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is maintained to perfection since it was only built a few years prior. I had the pleasure of staying/ eating breakfast/ and using the cozy, yet efficiently designed conference room. The location allows for travel to the immediate attractions fairly easily, and the helpful staff could also give me the best advice on where to eat, or what was fun in the area.
I will definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone staying in the Fort Pierce area

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were there for four nights And we had a wonderful stay. This hotel is clean, look good and offer us a great breakfast. This hotel offer us the confort we have home. We recommend with no reserve that hotel for your trip in Fort Pierce. Ask for Kathy she was so nice with us, making us there best price.

We will visit that hotel again at our next stop at Fort Pierce.

Nathalie & André
Quebec City, Canada

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This hotel would be considered a 4 star hotel in Europe ... It is right off of the Florida Turnpike, exactly 2 hours out of Miami if leaving the Miami Airport and looking for a really clean and quiet place to stay the night...I would highly recommend the stay, because it is a safe hotel and area...there are several fast food restaurants close by such as KFC,long John silvers, Burger King, McDonald's, dunkin doughnuts, and then there are a few higher up restaurants with 2/3 min driving near the hotel...such as the red lobster (my favorite), Cracker Barrel (also one of my favorites), and about 5 mins down the road ere is a Golden Corral... There is also a Walmart right across the road from the Golden Corral for quick shopping that is open 24 hours... That is just about it here in this part of Fort Pierce near the turnpike and I-95... The hotel also has a wonderful free breakfast that comes along with the price of the room that is quite satisfying..

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KarenMOglesby
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The rooms and suites are extremely clean. There was a flat screen TV in the room and most likely in the others as well. The staff had amazing people skills as in they were good with providing service and being nice and kind about it. There are a variety of restaurants near the hotel (walking distance). Although there are multiple restaurants nearby, I prefer just ordering a pizza and eating by the pool.

2 Thank Naranjito407
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel was a blessing from God. It was so clean and you could tell it was kept immaculate. All of the restaurants are close by as well as the Turnpike and I-95. The staff was very helpful, and gave lots of good places to eat and drink. Was a short drive to alot of places. Great room, loved the decorations and maid service. Front desk was a huge help as well. Checking in was a breeze, as well as checking out, which I did not want to do. I definitely recommend this hotel, whether for a business or just relaxing vacation stay!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank brittanyd91
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very relaxing and comfortable. Great location close to many things in the area. My room was very clean and modern looking. Breakfast was fresh with plenty of variety each morning. All the staff was friendly and I was greeted with a smile every time I entered the hotel! I was in the area for business and couldn't of picked a better home away from home! thanks again!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank nh2335
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Do to traveling for work between Fort Lauderdale and Orlando I stay at this hotel once a week every week for the past year and a half and I love coming home to it. That's right I called it home, it's just so clean and comfortable and the professional staff here are like my friends and neighbors.I chose this location after several stays at other area hotels and I was impressed with the cleanliness and amenities down to the furniture staging, and that's just in my room don't let me get started on the entrance, the lobby and breakfast/lounge area because then this would be a book on interior designing I LOVE IT, really I do. So if your ever in the Fort Pierce area and need a place to stay that's like something out the Home and Garden T.V channel at a very affordable price THIS IS IT!!!!

1 Thank MonkofHotels