“New Location!”

Price range: US$14 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

They are now open in the old Black Angus location on Eglin Pkwy!!!
It's called Bistro 449, same chef :)

11  Thank tatita21

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The four of us had a great meal last night. Three of us had the chicken special which was superb, as was the price of $16 per plate. The four of us ate dinner with a bottle of $35 wine and the check was $100, which is the same as my wife and I pay for only 2 of us in Destin. Take the time and visit this place. The food is excellent and service equally good. We were all pleasantly surprised and just delighted how good everything was prepared.

1  Thank onceinawhile31
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Very friendly place and the food is great. There steaks are wonderful Love there coconut shrimp. Great Steak salads

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I met several colleagues for a business lunch in early November and must confess, I was excited to finally have a chance to dine here after hearing rave reviews from others (no less than my spouse). Arriving, I immediately sought parking along highway 98, only to discover none available. Circling through Brooks Street, I discovered ample parking adjacent to the restaurant (on the left) and recommend this option.
The bistro itself was rather short on character; the four-top tables were arranged to provide adequate seating space and on a tile floor. With high ceilings and minimal acoustical dampening, I found that our conversation traveled to the wait staff as our first encounter with our server revealed that she already knew our drink order!
Lunch specials were varied with excellent specials; I ordered a blackened chicken wrap with black bean salsa that proved both well prepared and ample in quantity. If only for a lack of spice, I would have given a very high rating for this item.
Arriving at noon, the bistro was largely quiet allowing our server to give us more personal attention; drinks were refreshed before the last sip.
In all, this local deserves an independent assessment as the menu selection is varied and prices are good.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came here with family and friends for a nice quaint meal never to be forgotten..Pricy menu but you get what you pay for! We sat in the back away from others and had a great opportunity to
chat and enjoy our food..great salads and dressing,yummy bread,large portions..friendly service..I'll be back