“Great pineapple chicken sandwich!”

Al’s Beach Club and Burger Bar
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: -- AL'S BEACH CLUB & BURGER BAR IS AN OUTDOOR VENUE AND IS CLOSED FOR THE FALL/WINTER SEASON. WE WILL REOPEN SPRING 2019! -- Al's Beach Club and Burger Bar, the newest addition to The Boardwalk, is for families and friends alike. Delicious burgers, frozen custard shakes, a large selection of craft beers, live entertainment and so much more. Enjoy fresh quality products from sustainable food sources all while taking in the best Gulf vista on Okaloosa Island! Come join us for good times, great food and the best view in Fort Walton Beach! WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND WILL REOPEN SPRING 2018! SEE YOU THEN!
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Excellent chill out by the beach restaurant bar. I had a wonderful pineapple bacon grilled chicken sandwich. Live band and they were setting up an on the beach movie. The food was good and reasonably priced, drinks a little over priced.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Such a fun place to eat and enjoy the beach at! Amazing burgers and milkshakes. Our server Lauren was very friendly and made the experience even better! Would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Pros: it’s self service
Has toys for kids to play with water fun and games staff was semi helpful bourbon bacon shake was good
View is amazing

So do you like Five guys? Well this is trying to be like five guys except the have alcohol. Same idea & concept except not the same taste. It was gross. Now my husband who eats anything was fine. I ordered a cheeseburger and so did my daughter. Husband ordered a double burger. The burgers are only cooked one way! Mine was like leather..... My daughter loves burgers wouldn’t touch . The fries are like the boardwalk fry but they were nothing to jump up and down about. My table was dirty and asked girl to grab me a rag she never came . I just wanted to wipe it off myself. I got a Miami vice had husband fast there was no alcohol in this drink his bacon bourbon was good but again no alcohol. Anything you put on your burger is extra. You have to throw your own trash out that seems simple but when you have no place to put trash because it’s overflowing . So sad i had such high hopes from reviewers but for a 28 minutes ride to get here I will not be visiting again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Very high prices. 4 waitress that take the order at the bar. Oh do you need to place an order! Go for the atmosphere and not the food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A typical beach side bar and grill. At least on Mondays, which is the only days I have gone,is fun for families. The service is the really strange thing about this place. After sitting at a table for 20 minutes and no employee acknowledging us I figured out they do not serve the tables. You have to go to the bar for food or drinks. Well then I figured out there is only one spot at the bar that will take your order. I ordered a Cheeseburger medium well, fries and a glass of ice water. I drink ice water with most of my meals. I was told they don't have ice water. I see plastic cups, ice and a faucet. I think this is probably good for producing ice water. Asked again thinking she didn't understand me. So I got a bottle of water, which I really don't care for unless ice cold and it wasn't. The burger came out very quick and was delivered to my table. No fries. I ask about fries and they came out in a minute. I take a bite of the burger and it would probably would have been excellent except it was almost raw. Then I ate a fry which was almost was but not quite. Maybe it is just Mondays they do not offer service as I see other reviews saying service was good. The entertainment on Mondays is really good. Slap stick comedy by pirates, magic tricks and good music.