I feel the need to defend the Security team. We stayed here 6 days in late July 2012 and had no negative run ins with them! They've actually been very nice. Wear your wristband people!! It's a requirement that was stated to me upon checkin and is very obviously posted throughout the resort. Put the wristband on and KEEP IT ON! Also, about the towels being moved from pool chairs. I haven't noticed this, but honestly I wish it was being done more! It's really annoying to walk by chair upon chair upon chair that isn't actually in use - just has a towel on it while my family of 4 can't find a single chair available to share! Reading on trip advisor how others have left their towels in chairs at the pool and gone gallivanting off to the beach really shows just how selfish some people can be! Follow rules, people, (including the rules of common courtesy!) and if you choose not to, don't hold it against Waterscape's security for calling you out.
... Reviewers do have a point about the annoyance with the beach chairs and umbrellas. They are very close together and you're not likely to get a front row seat. However, all these "problems" are just because it's peak season. If you want to vacation at the beach in July, there are going to be a lot of people here! We've been to Waterscape in April and October, and wristbands weren't required, pool chairs abounded, and beach chairs and umbrellas were readily available - even multiple ones to a condo -shhh!!! ;)
A511 - 2 bedrooms (queen and full) plus 1 set of bunk beds - beautifully decorated, beach/pier view - love it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterscape Condominiums, professionally managed by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is infamous for its emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the "heartbeat" of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10 foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large zero entry pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart. The resort's lower pool deck features a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children's splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterscape Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Waterscape Condominiums Fort Walton Beach, Florida