“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Evergreen, Alabama
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Came here on vacation the hotel was very nice the room and lobby was nice and clean and well maintained. The pool room had black mold on the ceiling and the A/C was broken so it was very hot. The pool itself was clean. The Breakfast was the biggest downfall. Both mornings there no eggs cooked and the breakfast attendant was unfriendly. Upon checkout the front desk person was ok could've been a little friendlier. I'm employed at a choice hotel so I'm aware of the standards for most brands.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer H
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank for you your post. We appreciate your feedback and will look into the issues you mention in your post. We appreciate your business and happy to hear you are also an employee with the hotel chain.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Hotel was clean and comfy and up to date. Front desk staff was very helpful upon check-in. Hotel is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the historical Indian mound museum. Breakfast was good, too. Only negative is that at check-in and departure there were no luggage carts to be found. The front desk person at check out didn't seem to care.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rita S
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for your post. I am happy to hear you had a nice stay. Often times when we have several guest check in at the same time all of the luggage carts are in use. I can assure you our staff cares about every guest, so we will talk to our staff to ensure every guest receives a warm welcome and helpfulness upon every check in. We hope to see you back soon!
Thank you for your business!!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This was a great hotel , excellent location for visiting work and right near Okaloosa Island and Destin. Newer property, but GPS won't tell you right location. Staff was friendly, rooms were great, and breakfast area roomy. Breakfast food was ok. Good set for business center. They had an indoor pool that I did not try.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Robin R
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Thank you so much for your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are happy to hear me not only met your expectations, but exceeded them!
I have GPS in my car and every few years it requires an update, so that address`s can be verified? I have experienced the same issue during my travels to other locations.

We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton!!
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We booked at the Comfort Suites based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor and are happy to report that this hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. It is centrally located, and the staff was friendly. The wifi is free.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank moabhikers
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank you for your time to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you based your stay our our reviews. We look forward to seeing you back as our guest in the VERY near future!!
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The hotel was very clean! We were a little misled by how close it was to the beach. However, it was still in a good location! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The cleaning staff was especially nice ! They spoke to us every time we passed them in the halls!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AndreaKelcie
Thanks so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
NEW YORK
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I need to leave a shout out to Damita Jo who was not only pleasant and helpful to me but to everyone else I saw come in the lobby. I had a horrible (bed bug related) experience at a hotel down the street and came to the Comfort Inn seeing positive reviews here after I fled from the previous hotel. Seeing that I was upset she eased my mind about the hotel's cleanliness and pointed out the amenities. She got me a great rate and after I checked in she even escorted me to my room and inspected it with me to put my mind at ease. I was on the first floor by the fitness room and pool and still the room was quiet, spacious and the bed comfy! I recommended my company book here from now on.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank JNMNewYork
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear you had issues at a past hotel, but was happy to hear we took GOOD CARE OF YOU! Please always consider us when your travels bring you to Ft Walton! Thank you for your business!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is our 2nd visit to this location in under a year. I was just as impressed as I was before. On our last visit, we stayed in a 2 queen bed room. This time, we upgraded to a suite. We stayed in room 430, which had an awesome view. We had a king bed, pack and play for our toddler and a sofabed for our teenager. This is the first time that we haven't been cramped in a room. Miss D took good care of us and was super friendly. As always, the breakfast was nice and we couldn't ask for anything more. We will be back again and we cannot wait.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite - well worth it