“Excellent steak and cook perfectly”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2016

My wife had a sirloin steak, medium well, and I had a ribeye, medium. Both were exactly how we like our steaks. The waitress was Abby and she was incredible. Abby was funny and made sure we had everything we needed for our meal. The atmosphere was wonderful as well.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I visited with 2 of my sons on a Wednesday evening around 5:30. All the staff was friendly, the waitress was superb (1 of my boys was a server at Lulus in Gulf Shores, AL and as he put it "you can tell this isn't her first rodeo"). She anticipated our needs and when I told her we had to be back in Navarre by 7 she had us happy, full, and back by 6:30. Steaks were perfect. Sides were perfect. Basically the best experience we've ever had at any steak place.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our steaks, although they were not very seasoned, and our waitress was very slow, although they were not very busy. I would say they are inconsistent since the last time we were here was very good.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here before settling into our condo on the beach. It was around 2:00, so the place was not busy & our waitress had our full attention. We all got steaks, which were seasoned and cooked perfectly. The sides of salad & baked sweet potato were also perfect. We had cold craft draft beer, and the service was speedy and delightful.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We came here for dinner, everyone is super friendly and the food is always good. We had gotten up to go to the bathroom and our table was bused while we were in there, our drinks and everything. As Longhorn does any time something may be wrong the fixed it and apologized repeatedly and took care of us. I always love Longhorn for this reason and this location is great with customer service.