“Fun place for a girls night out” 4 of 5 bubbles

Howl at the Moon
Houston, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun place for a girls night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I recently went here with friends while on vacation in Fort Walton Beach, and what a great find! We went here for a friend's birthday and had a blast jamming out to the piano players and the songs played in between. Our waiter was great, and the drinks weren't too expensive either. The piano players are awesome and love to bring the audience up on stage. I love piano bars, and this place didn't disappoint at all!

Gulfport, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great nightlife, piano players were stellar, and the comedians on Sunday night were hilarious. Our waitress was great and overall it was one of the best nights out in a long time!

Hawkesbury, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Let the good times roll”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

You have to go and spend at least a night at this place if you have never experienced it, will remember the fun for a long time.

Hazlehurst
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good adult time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

just plain fun ... a lil rock a lil country, dancing. Helps to call ahead for reservations but have to be there early. also early no cover charge.

Visited May 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bachelorette Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

My girls and I went to Howl At The Moon the night before I was to get married. It could not have been a better night! Everything that's needed for one last hoorah as a single lady, we found it there with the dueling pianos and a few bump n grind songs to dance to. The band was hilarious and a little raunchy. They have a bowl where you can drop sing suggestions in if you give a tip. One of my girls told the guy I was getting married, so he called me on stage and sang a hilariously inappropriate song about me, all in good fun, of course. Their bacardi bucket specials are a plus as well. Definitely a night to remember!

Visited April 2013