“fast lunch”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Place was very busy. (sunday Lunch). Hot food was good (Fried shrimp) my salad was rotten. Place was clean, staff is good. I eat her 2 times a month and it is much better most of the time.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We frequently go to Captain D's and this one is ok. I always get the baked talipia and I was not disappointed. My husband gets the shrimp which he loves.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

i really liked the variety they had, it made it possible for all of the family to get something that they liked.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was the best. I like the fact that it was fast, good, and didn't cost a lot of money. After a long day at the beach, if you just want something fast to go back to the hotel this is deffinately the place to go.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Fast food that is a little more nutritious than just a burger and fries. Love that they atually have some veggies onthe menu. The fish is always melt in your mouth delicious. I know they have chicken too but I can't pry myself from the fish to taste it.