“Amazing local food!”

Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: STEWBY'S Seafood Shanty is a small take out and drive thru seafood restaurant in Fort Walton Beach. Offering the most affordable and freshest local seafood. You can eat on our enclosed heated and cooled deck or take it to-go. All our seafood is fresh and locally bought. The fish comes straight of the boats in Destin. Average order time is between 7-9 minutes. So if your in a hurry, don't worry. We'll have you on your way in minutes. STEWBY'S also offers a drive thru window for your convenience. But don't let the drive thru fool you. You don't have to sacrifice quality for convenience. Drive thru and take some to go or stop in and order from the walk up window. STEWBY'S is always providing the best quality seafood at the best price!
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Took the family to Stewby's for dinner tonight. Absolutely amazing food. I had the grilled chicken dinner, very juicy and perfectly seasoned. The kiddos had the kids chicken dinner and the portion were big for a kids meal in my opinion. Thinking about going back for lunch tomorrow it was that good!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've vacationed in Destin twice and I LOVE seafood. I've eaten at quite a few restaurants there and I stumbled upon Stewbys my last day in town. All I can say is, it's my new favorite restaurant! I tried the shrimp tacos and grilled shrimp entree with grits and okra. The shrimp tacos were amazing and the homemade slaw inside of the tacos was delicious!!! The grilled shrimp entree was some of the best grilled shrimp I have ever had! Perfectly grilled and awesome seasonings. If you're looking for a casual, super fast dining experience you MUST try Stewbys!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Forget about the tourist traps, give this place a try. Went on a Saturday about 5, walked right up and ordered. At 6, the line was out the door. Great fried oysters, shrimp , and amberjack. Compared to the tourist traps , great prices also. Do not miss them!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I travel for my job and so when I'm in a new place, I always seek out the local & good foods. This place is at the top of the list for a reason: it is reasonably priced and very good. I got the Grilled Shrimp dinner with BBQ Beans & Coleslaw. The shrimp was perfectly cooked and the sides were not amazing, but still pretty good. What made the meal for me was the calamari. It is hard to find full boded squids served in restaurants, non the less a quick service place. I will eat here again if I find myself passing through.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Saw that this place was #1 on trip advisor so had to try it out and the reviews were right! Fried fish plate was great. Loved the breading that is used on the fish. Okra was excellent too. Fun and relaxing environment with quick service.

1  Thank TiKisHut