“Great Time”

Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Delight in watching dolphins leap and sea lions play during our spectacular shows! Or participate and interact directly with these and other remarkable marine animals including stingrays, sharks, and otters in our new interactive programming (additional fee applies). Enjoy educational exhibits and beautiful ocean views. Open daily at 9am.
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Gulfarium is a great place to spend time with the family. My daughter is two and enjoyed the dolphin show, the sea lion show and the other aquatic animals. It was a perfect day and since it was in October there weren't many tourists around. The admission was reasonable and offered a military discount. My only gripe about the place is the food they sell. I waited five minutes for french fries that were stone cold. Other than that the staff is well trained and know what they are talking about!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"rainy day"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 5 October 2013

A nice attraction for families especially with young children. There several small habitat areas showing the plants and animals. Several aquarium displays a few birds but mainly the dolphin tank. The tank has viewing windows to watch from below the water. The dolphin show is pretty good and not too long. You can see a lot and maybe even learn a little without getting exhausted.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Gulfarium is a great place to visit if you're in the area. It is not anywhere as big as sea world, but a great place to visit for half a day and the price. Cute marine mammal shows, great aquarium, including a "touch pool" where you can touch all kinds of underwater animals like sea urchins and starfish, and great add-on adventures. For a little extra, you can touch and play with the dolphins, and feed the other animals. My daughter did the VIP for the day and loved all 6 hours! Check out their website. The staff is super friendly, and knowledgable. I ask a ton of animal questions, and they always had an answer, and went into detail explaining. Very educational.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a small park but they offer a lot of programs, such as swim with dolphins, stingrays, sharks.. some others but I can't remember. You probably couldn't spend more than a few hours here, but kids would enjoy it! My husband and I swam in the stingray and shark tank.. we were the only ones too.. it was a blast.. got to touch the stingrays! Staff was friendly too and they have a snack bar and large gift shop.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We had never been here before so we decided to finally bite the bullet and stop by for the first time this trip with my wife and one year old daughter. Tickets were $20 per person (one year old was free), and we started off towards the dolphin tank which was kind of neat. You look in from the bottom of the tank and watch the Dolphins swim around. We walked over to the fish tank and small tanks with random sea life which I really enjoyed. However after when we were done we were directed to walk outside to view the rest of the Gulfarium. The rest of attractions were scattered and really did not have a good layout. You backtrack a lot and its easy to get confused on where to go. Also, the tanks holding the other animals looked dirty. You do get close to penguins and otters which is pretty cool. Overall I don't think it was worth $40 for two people but as always different people have different expectations.