“If there was a -10 rating this place would def get it.”
Review of Joe & Eddie's

Joe & Eddie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited in June 2018,ordered cheeseburger on waitress recommendation. The hamburger meat was rotton!!! My friend cut their burger in half and took a bite,immediately spit it out, I cut into mine,(not noticing what had just happened),I took 1 bite and as soon as I starting chewing,had to spit it out, and threw up!!! We told waitress that the meat tasted like what rotten meat smells like and she talked to the older lady at register and we were told ...just pay for your drinks and leave!!!.The older woman,maybe manager,was very rude,insisting there wasn't anything wrong with her hamburger meat,and when I told her that after just 1 bite,I threw up,she replied GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!YOU ONLY TOOK 1 BITE!!!! DEFINITELY NEVER EAT THERE,

3  Thank driver2063

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aside from really altering the hours they are open My party and I had a second time bad experience. The quality of the food has gone down, way down. They list items on a menu, an old menu that has not changed, and then when you get your food and it is different they have the nerve to tell you "Oh that must be an old menu we do not have the new ones, yet". Not even a "Sorry for the inconvenience" just the manager with that pat answer and she walks away. They have the nerve to charge $8.95 for a chicken salad mixed with pecans grapes, half boiled egg, cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes and crackers. The salad I received had 2 slices of cucumber, 2 thin slices of radish 2 1/8 slices of old boiled egg on a bed of iceberg lettuce, about 10 slivers of bagged shredded carrot and 2 tablespoons of obviously commercially produced salty chicken salad. This used to be our favorite place to eat. Never will we drop another dollar at this place that has lost its good food and friendliness. What ever you do don't speak to the older lady at the register. She can not even look up and thank you for your business. She is like one of those frozen statues on Easter Island. This local was treated like a bother and they could not wait to get you out the door. The only plus was the server, Lindsey. She was very nice, sweet and took time to check on us. I hope she is able to find a nicer place to work. Bottom line for me is to skip this place completely. it is like the T-Rex statue across the street at the Goofy Golf-waiting to die.

2  Thank Mel A
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

After bring in Fort Walton for over a week, we decided we needed a night away from seafood. What a mistake by picking this place! Maybe because we got there a little after 7 they were ready to be out of there. I do not like writing negative reviews but am taking the exception on this one. We were there on Monday, the 26th, when the special was chicken and dumpling, corn bread and two sides for $7.99. Mine had ONE small piece of chicken (about 2 inches long and about half inch in diameter), my husband’s had NONE! My mashed potatoes were cold but the corn nuggets were good. My husband’s beets and okra were also good. The waitress never came to ask how things were either. Definitely our worst meal of the week!

5  Thank joymarq
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Breading was soggy and not crisp, but the mullet tasted good anyway. Had great tasting pickled beets and good mashed potatoes with it. Would have been excellent if the mullet was crisply fried!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Went for a late breakfast. Food was delicious, couldn't be a better breakfast, good portions and excellent value. Looking over the menu it seemed to have a great selection of food for any occasion at a price difficult to find in a touristy area. Great friendly service. Good home style cooking Will be back for sure when in the area.