“Worse experience ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“Worse experience ever”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

They have the worst service. I tried to order pepper steak and the man that answered the phone was rude and would not take my order. Then i asked him why he wouldn't take my order and he hung up in my face. And one time i ordered pepper steak and the steak wasn't cooked all the way. This was my favorite restaurant until all that happened . Very disappointed! I will never go to this place again!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank unknown280

San Antonio, Texas
“Great Lo Mein”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Great little chinese take out joint. Reasonably priced dinner entrees. Fried rice was excellent as was the Lo Mein that I ordered. With a 16 0z included I had a great dinner for under $10.

Visited October 2012
“in the mood”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

love the food and they deliver very friendly big protions but if your singlle you have to order for two to have it delivered

Visited August 2012
Mary Esther, Florida, United States
“Pretty Average Chinese Food...”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I live in the area and eat here frequently, because it's close and convenient. The food is okay and the service is always friendly. I enjoy their hunan chicken or brocolli chicken. I used to eat here more often until I discovered Hunan Express.

• Visited January 2012
Fort Walton Beach
“Great Service!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2009

We got take-out and they were at our home in less than 20 minutes!! The food is great and they are friendly :)