“Charming place, Delicious food!!”
Review of Blue Collar Cafe

Blue Collar Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This cute little cafe will totally charm you with it's small town feel. The chalkboard signs and bookshelf with children's books, games, and paintings were unexpected. We were greeted immediately upon entering and chose our own seats. We got a server who was brand new but she did awesome! She was really sweet and attentive. That food, though! Oh my! I had a Texas sized onion bagel and cream cheese with a side of skillet potatoes; Hubby had a breakfast sandwich on marbled rye; Daughter had a giant hot dog; one son had a "Down Home" plate; other son had the "Happy Pilgrim" on baguette bread. My 8yo had cheese grits for the first time and loved them! The skillet potatoes were phenomenal!! We had to get a second order of them! After we ate, we ordered 2 giant brownies, 2 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (we saw the baker woman put them in the case) and a blueberry muffin (side note: all are fresh baked daily). The brownie was my favorite and we got another to go. The people were friendly, the service was great, the atmosphere was charming, but even if this place didn't have all of that, the food would be worth the trip! This was our first time to Fort Walton Beach and first time to BC Cafe. All in all, there was nothing blah or bland about this place or their amazing food!! A MUST-TRY if you're in Fort Walton Beach (& worth the drive if you're in Destin)!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had breakfast here while we are in Ft. Walton Beach. They have different strengths of coffee and a good menu for breakfast and dinner! A nice little place with very good food. My daughter had the homemade biscuits and she said they were very good!

Date of visit: June 2017
Eli M, Owner at Blue Collar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

So awesome glad yall made it in and hope yall make it back soon. Thanks for taking the time to review us it helps so much in making us better. Thank You Eli Mason

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We are always looking for home made and this place is just that in all ways. The service is super friendly and very helpful. The food is very good and try something fresh baked for sure. A new favorite.

Date of visit: June 2017
Eli M, Owner at Blue Collar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for the great review we love making people happy and full cant wait too see ya again. Thank you for taking time to review us Eli Mason.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We were married on the beach this past Thursday and had breakfast here the morning of. It was so good. My husband and I both have backgrounds in restaurants so we try to avoid the chain, tourist traps. This place was a gem! They were hosting a meet & greet with the local officers (super hip thing to do) and were packed. They made room for us, the officers even stopped to say hello. Best bagels and bacon! And good coffee!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Natasha B
Eli M, Owner at Blue Collar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

So awesome and Congrats we wish yall the best and thank you so much for taking time to review us we appreciate it so much. Yall hurry up and get back here lol. Thank You Eli Mason

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We found this wonderful little cafe,run by the kind and helpful Mr Eli, last year. Glad to see it is thriving,and it was busy on a recent Wednesday morning, in May. So, if you come in the high season,be ready to wait for a table, but it will be Well worth it. We both chose eggs, grits,bacon and toast combo breakfasts, and they were cooked exactly as we had ordered them. Everything is cooked to order,but the wait is never long. Their maple bacon is addictive,and I enjoy their simple cheese grits, too. My husband chose marble rye this visit,and we decided it was our favorite here. One of these days, I will get past these favorites and get a BOB; breakfast on a bagel, as I know they bake their own,large bagels here, every day. I also know I can't leave without one of their home made brownies, which I will eat later, in my stretchy pants,and enjoy every delicious bite. If you microwave it for about 10 seconds, it's like it just came out of the oven. Perfection!
Breakfast, lunch, coffee, dessert, and free wifi make this a great place to visit. It's an easy drive from Destin,and worth every mile!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank JoBoxer555
Eli M, Owner at Blue Collar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank yall so much for making it back this year we love too see everyone make it back and have a great experience. Also want to say thank you for taking the time to review us it helps us to stay striving to be better. Thank yall and cant wait for yall too make it back. Eli Mason