“Delicious and inexpensive ”

Tops Choice Hamburgers
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a local tell us about TOPS. It was delicious! We had burgers, fries and tots. They only have a drive thru and there was a line. These are just good burgers!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My son loves Tops. He goes there because the food is good but he always comes home and says how unfriendly the cashier(s) are. I witnessed it today. She was rude, shoved the bag of food at us and she did not even thank us! This is disappointing!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Good food cheap and fast. Better than any of the fast food places you have always known all your life. my wife and I are not skimpy eaters but we just order a double cheeseburger and one order of chili cheese fries and have them cut the hamburger in half. It cost us under seven dollars with no drink. It feels is up every time.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter loves the chili cheese fries. I love everything. The employees are always nice and the food is on point...every time.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This place sucks. I'm not sure why this place has a good rating. It is just as good as McDonalds. If you want a good burger in this area, go to Beach Castle. Tops is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

3  Thank laurasc427